3 June 2021, 12:10 - 12:40 pm in Cape Coral, Florida Sit Spot: on our dock on Sapphire Canal
The sky is overcast to the east; dark gray clouds are drifting northward. It's very sunny here but pleasant because of a light breeze to the north.
- wind-blown ripples on canal water; large clusters of oysters on the dock pilings; water visibility only about 10 inches below surface
- an orange butterfly is flitting among the maroon bougainvillea blossoms
- three gardenia blossoms on the bush at the corner of the pool cage; buds on the bush next to pool cage door
- small brown anole (2-1/2") skittering along the stone wall of the dock
- one white ibis in neighbor's yard poking the ground for mole crickets/bugs/worms
- mockingbird singing in the distance