1. Drawing from a photo is my usual method, I tend to trace details when i cant get them right, so this was a good exercise for my minds eye. I feel the perspective is a little off, i had a difficult time positioning the head and getting the body length correct.
2. The texture and variation in the leaves and branches, i tend to draw leaves at the same angles and taper branches more than necessary
1. I draw a lot, but mostly 0nly from reference found on the internet, so i find that there isn’t much movement or different angles to what i draw.
2. I really like the idea of quick and loose sketches to get the basic shapes down that i would be able to return to at a later time.
3. Adding in some small bits of nature found outdoors scrapbook style